- Checkout the repository.
- Install node modules by executing
yarn watch and this will compile the extension scripts.
yarn ui in a separate terminal and this will start the webpack dev server for the UI.
- Run the
Run Extension VSCode task to launch the extension.
- You can also visit
http://localhost:9000/ in the browser to view the UI separately.
A few lines on the tech and the folder structure
- The frontend is built with React and mobx-state-tree. The code for the frontend is in
- The entry point of the extension is
- The frontend communicates to the local node server via a GraphQL API. The API code is in
- The main component of the project is the Indexer which analyses the source code and provides various information to the UI. The Indexer is in
- The entities which are shared by the GraphQL API and the frontend can be found in